£19.95 £19.95 inc VAT
Please note that all orders placed from 31st May will ship Thursday 8th June.
Whether you realize it or not, you probably enjoy bad movies. If you've ever been amused by cheesy 80s action or laughed at a shoddy horror movie monster then you've paddled in the so bad it's good shallows. The deep waters beyond can be intimidating, teeming as they are with dreck. But among the unmentionables are some of the most ridiculous and enjoyable movies ever made, you just need to know where to look. They are movies so bad you might think Adam Sandler was responsible for them, but so funny it won’t be for long.
* Analysis and reviews of 101 of the best good-bad movies of the last 50 years
* Exclusive interviews with heroes and villains as diverse as Dame Joan Collins and Tommy Wiseau
* First-hand accounts from genre legends who explain what went wrong, and why it isn’t their fault
* Unique behind-the-scenes images
* Future classics are exposed, old mysteries are solved
Who thought Superman IV was a good idea?
What happened to make Troll 2 the way it is?
Where was Samurai Cop really found?
When should the Death Wish franchise have died?
Why does Tommy Wiseau has a secret pocket in his underpants?
Discover the answers to all these questions and more in The Bad Movie Bible (apart from the last one, I never did find out).
Author, Rob Hill, has spent 15 years in post-production working on films such as 28 Days Later, The Man from U.N.C.L.E. and the Harry Potter series. He also worked on Jupiter Ascending, so is well placed to understand what makes a movie bad. He co-wrote the hugely successful 501 Must See Movies and has written several other books on film.